Adios!
July 26, 2026
Hello Everybody!
Thank you for joining my blog! I am hoping to document my entire time here in Viña del Mar, and I'm excited to share it all with you!
After saying lots of goodbyes, a quick flight to Miami, then an overnight to Santiago, I am finally at my Homestay in Viña del Mar with my host-mom Gil, and her daughter Carolina! They are lovely and kind- and excellent cooks!
I will keep you all updated on my adventures! I miss you all back home- please don't hesitate to reach out these next few months!
Lots and lots of love,
Charlotte
Arriving in Santiago- you can see the Andes Mountains!!
Goodbye everyone!!
Hooray!!!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you already!!❤️
ReplyDeleteGlad you arrived. We miss you. 💕
ReplyDeleteHows the jet lag?
ReplyDeleteHola Charlotte! Me allegro de qu el viaje haya ido bien.💕
ReplyDeleteYa has ido a esquiar?
ReplyDelete